I’ve further organized the Hybrid service teams. One part of it is players are in three main categories (color coded). These are:
GREY: These players have applied to be a player, but have not yet completed step 3 (getting the equipment). If you don’t get the equipment, you wont have anything to train with. And you wont have anything to play with. I do not buy the equipment for you because when I previously did that, I ended up sending tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment to people who wasted my time. Most never even found the time for training, and never bothered to return the equipment. So now players must buy their own equipment. Generally you do NOT purchase equipment from me. You usually source it from your own suppliers, but none of it is hard to find (most is on Ebay). Most applicants don’t complete step 3 and expect I will send them free equipment. If you don’t get the equipment, your application wont progress at all.
ORANGE: These players have all of their equipment ready, but are not yet active or regular players. If you are at this stage, you should:
* have received and thoroughly read the instructions.
* keep in contact with me around once/month to give me a reminder that you’re still ready to go.
Let me know if you need anything from me to proceed.
GREEN: These are regular active players. I will almost always give these players first priority.
HOW A CASINO SESSION IS ORGANIZED:
There are a few ways this happens. Most commonly:
1. A player books a session with the booking form.
2. I may discuss it with them before approving the session, or just approve the session if I know the player is organized.
3. The session takes place at the agreed time as per instructions.
1. We receive information about suitable conditions/casinos
2. I check the player database for GREEN and ORANGE players who may be a match for session. I ignore grey players because they are not even ready.
3. All players meet in a private group chat to discuss and organize the details.
KEEP IN MIND IF YOU ARE A GREY PLAYER, YOU AREN’T READY AND WONT EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WHETHER OR NOT YOU’RE A SERIOUS PLAYER, IF YOU HAVE NO EQUIPMENT OR TRAINING, YOU CANNOT PROCEED TO THE NEXT STAGE.
You should be aware of what type of player you are (grey, organge or green). If you are a GREY player, if I don’t hear back from you in the next week, I’ll assume you lost interest and will remove you from the database. I need to keep the database smaller and more managable. And I don’t want to work with players who are less than 100% committed. Besides this reminder, I wont follow-up if you don’t appear to be interested.