The following software development is being done in this order. I’ve listed the approximate development time for each part, so you know when to expect availability:
1. Mod to the Hybrid, which better deals with wheels with very poor wheel visibility (1 week)
2. Adding features to the phone system, including for American 00 support. After this, the phone system will be tested one last time then be made available to players. (1-2 weeks)
3. Adding American 00 support for the Hybrid (2 weeks).
4. The free trial computer AND android computer (2-3 weeks).
5. Minor mods to the Hybrid apps to make them easier to use (1 week).
To this point, it’s about 2 months of full-time programming. Then I’ll consider what work is next highest priority.