It’s been an extremely busy week and I haven’t been able to get everything needed done. Additionally it is Easter Friday and Easter Monday coming up, so I wont be working for the next four days.
The developments this week are:
* The Hybrid can get accurate prediction if the video is much poorer quality, or the wheel is considerably further away
* Ball and green zero detections are still accurate even if the camera is shaking considerably (even deliberate and beyond reasonable shaking)
* Setup is even quicker and easier
FREE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROULETTE GAME
This is a side project for members of my free roulette forums. It allows multiple players to play against the same spins and chat to each other. Initially it uses RNG spins but will eventually use either live video from a real casino and/or a frequently updated database of spins from real wheels.
* The game is about 2 days from completion. It is already working but there are a few minor bugs.
JAA PHONE SYSTEM
* I haven’t had time to properly test the latest version, but will some time next week. The server is configured and ready to go. Once the latest software is installed on it and tested one last time, it will be made available.
HELP DESK SUPPORT TICKETS
Ive had some tickets forwarded to me but I simply haven’t had time to respond yet. I’m aware of them and will respond asap.