If you wanted to use the roulette computers but didn’t want to purchase a computer, one option is the "pay as you play" service explained at www.roulettephysics.com/computer-service/ (I’ve updated the page to be clearer). More about the computers is at www.roulette-computers.com and www.hybridroulettecomputer.com.
I’ve now made it easier for existing players to find team members. Specifically I’ve created a private forum dedicated only to players who are VERIFIED as either having purchased a computer, OR the equipment required to play. The forum is at www.rouletteforum.net, and every member is manually verified before they can read or post messages.
NOTE: Previously I suggested use gamblersforum.com but the problem was I wasted time constantly checking my database (on player request) to see whether or not a member of gamblersforum.com is indeed who they say they are. This is because gamblersforum.com has many members who aren’t part of the program. At least with rouletteforum.net, all members are part of the program, so I dont need to repeatedly verify members.
Various individuals are at different stages of the application process, or have different needs. How to proceed, depending on your situation, is explained below:
If you are are NOT currently a service (pay as you play) player:
Go to www.roulettephysics.com/computer-service/ to learn more and apply. The steps for applying are summarised below:
STEP 1: Submit the agreement.
STEP 2: Assess your casino.
STEP 3: Get the equipment (about $300 per player), create a free encrypted email account, and send photo of equipment.
STEP 4: You receive instructions and begin training with us, OR get access to rouletteforum.net to form teams.
If you aren’t a serious player and aren’t prepared to follow all steps, or for any reason you can’t dedicate time or be reliable, please don’t bother applying.
If you are ALREADY a service player (with your equipment ready):
First email me a photo of all your equipment, with a piece of paper displaying your Tutanota.com email address.
Then join the forum at www.rouletteforum.net with your Tutanota.com account (ask me for the regstration phrase, otherwise you can’t register). Don’t use a username or password you’ve used anywhere else. Contact me and specify your rouletteforum.net account name. Next I’ll manually verify your account, and you can begin reading and posting messages to find team members.
Before you begin contacting OPERATORS, it is best to communicate with other PLAYERS to form reliable teams. This is because Operators prefer teams of 2-3 players, rather than lone players.
If you PURCHASED either the Remote Uber or Hybrid and are looking for players:
Join the forum at www.rouletteforum.net with your Tutanota.com account (ask me for the regstration phrase, otherwise you can’t register). Don’t use a username or password you’ve used anywhere else. Contact me and specify your account name. Next I’ll manually verify your account, and you can begin reading and posting messages to find team members.
Focus on finding players who live near casinos they intend to play at. This is because especially while they’re still learning, you don’t want them travelling long distances only to make mistakes. Travel is often tedious and expensive, and should only be for experienced players. The location of each player appears in every post under their avatar (only other verified members can see locations).
* Once you have identified players (or teams) you’d like to work with, take the conversation off the forum to private encrypted chat (either via Tutanota.com or Wikr.com). Just before training starts, Operators can send Players the PLAYER instructions only (NOT THE OPERATOR INSTRUCTIONS). Only send instructions to players with their understanding everything must be kept private, and they have agreed to the terms of service at www.roulettephysics.com/computer-service-terms/ (and any additional terms you have made).
* Forum accounts that are verified will state whether they’re a verified PLAYER or OPERATOR (text appears below the user’s avatar in every post). So you don’t need me to verify members every time you want to communicate with them.
* You need the Registration Passphrase to register on rouletteforum.net. Email me for this (using the email address of yours I have on file).
* Only reveal to others what they need to know.
* Nobody should ever reveal their real name or any personally identifiable information. Make yourself a code-name.
* Don’t just wait for others to post messages looking for members. Otherwise many people tend to sit back and wait. Post your own message, AND respond to others.