I’ve found a solution where the camera settings such as light exposure can be set remotely by an operator. So the person wearing the camera doesn’t need to know anything about light exposure anymore. This greatly reduces the learning curve for new players. In fact the operator could do just about everything and all the players need to do is bet. I’ll write instructions for this soon.
I’ve spent the last few days testing software updates and didn’t get time to finish all emails today. Please don’t re-send emails. I’ve responded to anything urgent, and will respond to remaining emails by Tuesday.
If you are training for the Hybrid, consider the following stages of training:
STAGE 1. The first training session is just connecting and disconnecting to the Hybrid server. Eventually this all becomes second nature to you, and really it’s just clicking a button. But you’ll need to learn the finer points of how to troubleshoot if there is a connection problem.
STAGE 2. For the second training session, you will need to set up a TV screen or computer monitor with video of a wheel. But for it to be realistic, the size of the wheel on the screen must be life-size which is 80cm wide. For this purpose, I have a video you can download or view on Youtube (ask me for the address). You can play the video on your home TV if it has Youtube. Otherwise it needs to be on a PC monitor, but then you probably wont have a 80cm wide wheel on the screen. If you can only play Youtube on a pc screen, then you just need to stand closer to the wheel with the camera, which is basically the same effect as having a life-size wheel.
In this stage, you will be testing with the camera and all equipment, as if you were actually in the casino. So you will not be able to look at the phone’s screen, and will need to follow audio instructions. You will learn things that you never thought of, so expect to fumble and make mistakes. It’s normal while you’re learning. But the idea is learn how to use everything perfectly before you enter the casino. We’ll run through around 30 minutes of practise spins, and cover various situations like if you had to leave the table and return later in a different position at the betting table.
STAGE 3. The third training session will be you in an actual casino. You will have mastered everything on the tv set with recorded spins. The main thing left to learn is about avoiding detection. Do not expect miracles and massive profits the first time you play. You probably wont profit at all to begin because your focus will be just getting a feel for how to use the equipment in real casino conditions. In this stage, expect you will only learn more. It may take a few trips to the casino just for you to be comfortable ad skilled with everything. So be patient and understand you will be learning new things. After you are comfortable with real casino application, we’ll move onto real use for profit.
Also I’m finding a lot of new players haven’t fully read the instructions before the training. I ask that players do thoroughly read the instructions, multiple times, before we even have the first training session. It may be more convenient for players if I explain everything as if players knew nothing, but it means things that should take seconds will take much longer. I need to carefully manage my time across multiple teams and new players, so please prepare yourself by throughly reading the instructions first. Realistically some of it wont be clear until you have practical experience, but if you carefully read everything at least three times, you’ll find yourself well prepared for training. I don’t mean just browse the instructions – I mean carefully read each part and understand it.
I’ve supported well over 1,000 players for around a decade, and the same mistakes are often made by new players. Please save us both time and effort by carefully reading below:
· DO Very carefully read all of the instructions and everything I send you. I know you’re eager to get started, but be patient and read carefully or you’ll get confused and overlook key points. I’ve taken a lot of time to explain every detail, and you probably won’t need any support if you SLOW DOWN AND READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Every player says they’ll do this but most don’t.
· DO trust that I know best what you need and how to help you. Often players insist on taking shortcuts or doing things differently. For example, they may insist they only need clarification on one point, but other things they’ve said show they don’t really understand things. So I will ask them to very carefully re-read the instructions, and they will claim they have. Although they very clearly haven’t understood key points. And it can go in circles until they finally listen to me, then later understand what I was going on about. PLEASE, save us both the time and very carefully read everything, slowly. The instructions aren’t at all complicated. But most people tend to rush through them.
· DO follow my instruction. If you are losing and don’t know why, I will ask you to send me all data, from start to finish. I will need to know EVERYTHING you have done, including how you assessed the wheel, why you chose a wheel, any assessment data – I need all of it. Then I will carefully check and it will be much easier for me to identify mistakes you have made.
· DO NOT bet for real until you are first winning consistently in practice sessions. So many players jump in and start betting without a thought, and many succeed this way. But most players will need proper practice over a week or so at least. And winning "consistently" means over thousands of spins. The more spins you test, the more assured your profits.
· Do NOT insist we need to speak in a voice chat when it isn’t essential. Voice chats take much more time than they should, and it means I have less time for other players. Also I personally am much better explaining things with written text. Clear and specific written questions will give you clear and specific answers, and you can refer to them later. In cases where voice chats are necessary, contact me to arrange a suitable time. But use it as a last resort. When we do speak, please understand I’m not meaning to be abrupt but I need to answer your questions ASAP, then continue helping others.
· Do NOT contact me via email for support. Your first option for support is the help desk where experienced support staff can answer your questions sooner than I can. If there is a question they can’t answer, they’ll forward your support ticket to me.
· Do NOT send me offline Skype messages. Skype is for live chat. I log on usually once a week and usually get many offline messages that are very easily missed.
· Do NOT contact me with a Yahoo email address. They have very bad spam filters and often block my emails because of gambling keywords. Some email service providers are the same. The only guaranteed way to contact support staff or myself is with a support ticket.
For the various resources available to players, see www.roulettephysics.com/support/